Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Rahul Dhuvad <to...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/27 07:18:39 UTC

Sqoop import using Parquet format, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hi,

I was trying to do a sqoop import from an oracle database as a parquet file
and I am facing below error

org/kitesdk/data/mapreduce/DatasetKeyOutputFormat

I tried placing kite-data-mapreduce-1.0.0-cdh5.4.4.jar in sqoop/lib folder.
I tried setting up HADOOP_CLASSPATH to point to this jar
I tried using --libjars option and point to this jar.

But still it complains the same error. Can some one help me in this regard.

Command used:-

sqoop import --connect jdbc:oracle:thin:@<oracle server>:1521:qa11gr2
--username user1 --password user1pwd --table a3 --columns "id,data"
--as-parquetfile -m 1

Thanks,
Rahul.

Re: Sqoop import using Parquet format, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Wonderful, I’m glad to hear that :) Happy Sqooping!

Jarcec

Posted by Rahul Dhuvad <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jarek,

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.