Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by espinraf <ra...@tietoenator.com> on 2008/06/11 11:37:27 UTC

COMPILING OpenWire C on Linux

Hi,

has any body compiled OpenWIre C on Linux and use it with ActiveMQ 5.1.0 ?

I 've compiled it but when I try to run the example main.c I get allways the
error:

Connecting......Could not connect: Cannot allocate memory (12)

I have debugged the code and it seems that when the application is trying to
connect to ActiveMQ, ActiveMQ return a unknown OW type : 97

therefore in the function ow_DataStructure *ow_create_object(ow_byte type,
apr_pool_t *pool), the application return 0.

I need help to solve this problem

Thanks in advance

/Rafael

Re: COMPILING OpenWire C on Linux

Posted by Joselu <jo...@alcatel-lucent.es>.
Hi,
Well we are doing the same but weve got a different problem (see
http://www.nabble.com/Openwire-C-client-protocol-error-to18357667.html)

Can you tell us if your error is set before protocol initialization
(WireFormat negociation)? Our error in client side shows "Could not connect:
Internal error (20014)"

Have you enabled log trace in broker to provide more data?

Joselu