Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2020/12/06 10:14:19 UTC

Re: [MEETING] Apache IoTDB 2nd Weekly Meeting

Hi,

> We successfully held the first online meeting two weeks ago.
> According to the conclusion of the meeting, we will have the second online meeting
> this Sunday (2020-11-22 21:00:00 in Beijing Time).

I don’t see what was discussed being brought back to the mailing list. Was this one? It’s important to do this so that people who cannot attend the meetings can be involved.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [MEETING] Apache IoTDB 2nd Weekly Meeting

Posted by Lingzhe ZHANG <su...@foxmail.com>.
Hi,
We use Tencent meeting[1], you can click the link [2] to join.

Waiting for you.

[1] https://voovmeeting.com/
[2] https://meeting.tencent.com/s/zMsaI1hQoWpK

Lingzhe ZHANG