Posted to users@felix.apache.org by FelixOnTheJob <fe...@tieto.com> on 2010/02/03 11:34:53 UTC

Using (debugging) Metatype Service

Hello,

I'm implementing a bundle that currently uses Config Admin Service and a
managed service to get informed about changes. Now I want to use the
Metatype Service to allow configuration via Apache Felix Web Management
Console.
I've added a OSGI-INF/metatype/metatype.xml with my configuration to the
bundle. Until now I can not see any success.
Is there a possibility to make Metatype Service more verbose to get more
information about my problem?

Thx
Felix

Re: Using (debugging) Metatype Service

Posted by FelixOnTheJob <fe...@tieto.com>.
Hi Felix,

there was a typo in my metatype.xml. Now it works!

Regards
Felix

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,