Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/02 13:43:41 UTC

Re: non-durable message persistence

Are you using 5.3?
see: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2064

2009/10/30 brett.humphreys <br...@gmail.com>:

> Hello all,
> I'm looking for an example of how to limit tempUsage.  I'm sending a lot of
> non-persistent messages to topics that have very slow consumers.  I've
> created a KahaStore that I'm using for the tempDataStore attribute on the
> Broker.  That seems to be honored by the broker in terms of location and
> maxFileSize, however I can't seem to figure out how to set the maximum size
> of the store (for example, suggesting I only want to keep 30 MB of messages,
> and no larger).
>
> Any help would be really appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
> Brett Humphreys

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: non-durable message persistence

Posted by "brett.humphreys" <br...@gmail.com>.
I'm not using 5.3, still working in 5.2 land.  However I had run across that
issue and implemented the work-around provided in that post.  I'll upgrade
to 5.3 here in the next 5 weeks and see if that solves the issue.  Thanks
Gary.

-Brett