Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by satishgarapati <sa...@vectramind.com> on 2017/11/01 09:56:25 UTC

customizing message dispatcher

Dear Team,

I have a requirement to consume a messages from queue as below example,

Example:

1) I have 100 messages in a incoming queue

2) 100 messages are submitted from 10 different users with identification of
selector.

(Assumes 10 different users, it may be change the users count dynamically)

3)Now my middle ware application will consume the records in rate of 50TPS

As per the above case,here instead of  consuming  50 records FIFO, i want to
consume only 5 records from each user, so that i will able to achieve to
process 50 records in a sec for all the 10 users.

Please guide me, how to implement the above feature in ACTIVEMQ.

 Best Regards,
Satish Garapati.