Posted to dev@sdap.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/30 11:58:47 UTC

Is anyone going to Las Vegas?

Is anyone going to ApacheCon in Las Vegas?  Steve Blackmon is organizing a
hackathon, would be cool to get SDAP involved if possible.

I'll be there hanging out in the IoT track if anyone wants to come say hi.

tg

Re: Is anyone going to Las Vegas?

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Sorry for beeing late to the party : )
I will go to Las Vegas but will probably also hang out in the iot area.
But would be cool to meet some of you in person, of course!

Am 31.07.19, 17:48 schrieb "Lewis John McGibbney" <le...@apache.org>:

    Hi Trevor,
    Brian Wilson of JPL is going. He is not active on this mailing list but he will be there and I will reference him to this thread.
    Lewis

Posted by Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org>.
Hi Trevor,