Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/03/30 04:35:06 UTC

Apache BarCamp Today at PESIT Bangalore

Gentle Reminder..
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>>
Date: Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Subject: Upcoming BarCamps
To: committers@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>

Hi All

Firstly, a couple of upcoming BarCamps for your diary:

Saturday 30th March (this Saturday!) - Bangalore
 Our first event in India! A one day Apache BarCamp and Hackathon
 http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Bangalore-Group/events/104410272/

Saturday 19th May Boston
 Planning is underway, more volunteers needed to help!
 http://wiki.apache.org/concom-planning/BarCampBoston2013

There are also currently plans for another Washington DC event, and a New York event, both for the summer/autumn, more details expected in a few months.

We've also had interest in events in Lyon in France, Bucharest in Romania, Ljublana in Slovenia, Sydney in Australia, and LA. All of those need more volunteers before they can go ahead, so if you live/work in/near those places, pipe up on the small events list[1] so we can put you in touch with the potential organisers!

Finally, if nothing near you is listed above, if you can rope in some other volunteers to help with an event, we can provide instructions / advice / mentoring / funding to help you make an event happen :) Just get in touch on small-events-discuss@ [1] and we'll help you get started!

Nick

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-small-events-discuss/

--
Genius is 99% Hardwork and 1% Luck

RE: Apache BarCamp Today at PESIT Bangalore

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
CloudStack track:

Rajesh is giving a session on DevCloud
Sailaja is giving a demo on CloudStack
Radhika is sharing her experience as a Committer

Another sessions are around Hadoop on OpenStack, Cloud Computing

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.