Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/17 02:21:00 UTC

[ACS44]Cherry-pick CLOUDSTACK-6476

Hi Daan,

Can you please cherry-pick the following commit  to 4.4:

Commit 3448ab7f1c5c15949855788b029028ddac01327b
CLOUDSTACK-6476<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6476> Basic Zone with Multiple Pods Setup: DHCP server doesnt get deployed in the pod where the VM gets deployed
Thanks
Prachi

Re: [ACS44]Cherry-pick CLOUDSTACK-6476