Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Balachandar R.A." <ba...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/07 06:17:05 UTC

Question on converting pandas dataframe to spark frame

Hello

I am new to zeppelin. Quite interested to make some progress in my usecase
with the help of zeppelin capabilities. I have posted a question in stack
overflow. I guess this is the right forum to ask
Hence sharing the question

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32966344/converting-pandas-dataframes-to-spark-dataframe-in-zeppelin

Will be more than happy if I could get help

Thanks
Bala

Re: Question on converting pandas dataframe to spark frame

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Somehow, I can not reproduce the problem anymore.
Can anyone reproduce this problem?

I tried with Spark 1.4.1, 1.5.1 local mode / standalone cluster mode.
python 2.6.6, 2.7.6, with latest master branch of Zeppelin.

Thanks,
moon

Posted by "Balachandar R.A." <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your response.  Looking forward for any update.

Thanks
Bala

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Bala,