Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peer Brink <pe...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/14 21:48:18 UTC

Re-render Form while user enters data

5.0.12-SNAPSHOT

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to react on user-input to a form by changing parts of that
form (showing / hiding / enabling / disabling form-components). This
should happen while the user enters data to the same form and not
after submit!

I found quite a few conversations regarding the same matter on the
mailing-list. From what I found so far, my impression is that this is
actually only possible by javascript and that there is no direct
tapestry-support for this.

Is this right or am I missing something? Is something like this
scheduled for future releases?

Thanks a lot for any comment on this,
Peer.