Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by P Williams <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/23 19:41:49 UTC

SolrEntityProcessor doesn't grok responseHeader tag in Ancient Solr 1.2 source

Hi,

I'd like to use the SolrEntityProcessor to partially migrate an old index
to Solr 4.1.  The source is pretty old (dated 2006-06-10 16:05:12Z)...
maybe Solr 1.2?  My data-config.xml is based on the SolrEntityProcessor
example <http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#SolrEntityProcessor>
and wt="xml".
 I'm getting an error from SolrJ complaining about
<responseHeader>
<status>0</status>
<QTime>1</QTime>
</responseHeader>
in the response.  Does anyone know of a work-around?

Thanks,
Tricia

1734 T12 C0 oasc.SolrException.log SEVERE Exception while processing: sep
document :
SolrInputDocument[]:org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: parsing error
Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: parsing error
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: this must be known type! not:
responseHeader
at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.XMLResponseParser.readNamedList(XMLResponseParser.java:222)
 at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.XMLResponseParser.processResponse(XMLResponseParser.java:128)
... 43 more

Re: SolrEntityProcessor doesn't grok responseHeader tag in Ancient Solr 1.2 source

Posted by P Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Erik.  I remember Solr Flare :)

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.