Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Damian Garbacz <dg...@future-processing.com> on 2010/09/10 08:23:53 UTC

Signed assemblies

Hi,

I'm using log4net library in one of my projects (commercial application).

I'm trying to get the 'The Windows 7 Software' and 'Works with Windows
Server 2008 R2' Logo. One of the requirements is, that all assemblies should
be digital signed. Third party software should be signed by author. Is there
a possibility to get that kind of log4net library?

Please notice that signing tool used in Visual Studio is not sufficient.

There is a requirement, to use 'signtool.exe' application (described in
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8s9b9yaz(VS.80).aspx)>
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8s9b9yaz(VS.80).aspx), along with
proper certificate (should be purchased in one of Microsoft trusted
providers e.g.  <http://www.verisign.com/index.html>
http://www.verisign.com/index.html )

Best Regards

--

Damian Garbacz

Software Engineer & Team Leader

 Future Processing Sp. z o.o.

 Tel: +48 32 4612270

 Fax: +48 32 3762318

 Mob: +48 691 643356

  <ma...@future-processing.com> dgarbacz@future-processing.com

  <http://www.future-processing.com> www.future-processing.com

RE: Signed assemblies

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am quite confident that if there were signed assemblies, they would be
available for download.

Greetings,

D.

  _____