Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kenneth Tam <ke...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/16 03:56:52 UTC

Beehive quarterly status report

Incubator quarterly status report for Beehive:

Beehive did a 1.0m1 incubating milestone release on June 6/2005.  With
the recent finalization of JSR-181 (Annotated Java Web Services) and
its associated TCK, the wheels are turning to get Beehive certified as
181 compliant.

The big news, we're in the middle of a vote to graduate from the
Incubator to TLP status.  We are well poised to do a 1.0 final release
should that vote pass.

There has been increased traffic on the dev list, and we're seeing
ongoing interest from other projects (Geronimo, Struts, etc) in a
variety of forums -- a session at JavaOne a few weeks ago was well
attended.  We are also in the midst of a vote for a new committer.

thanks,