Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by ccp999 <cc...@hotmail.com> on 2012/10/15 11:50:13 UTC

How to identify the cell being editing in TableView with TableViewMultiCellRenderer?

Hi,

I would like to build an Excel like function on Pivot.  After conquered few
road blocks, I came to a point where I need to edit the formula and format
to the corresponding cell.  I don't know where to synchronize of the content
of existing formula content with cursor after row is in editing.

I use TableViewMultiCellRenderer to present the static content in table.

Brendan