Posted to lokahi-dev@incubator.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2007/02/09 17:14:09 UTC

[Fwd: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS]

Yes, it's that time again already (has it really been three months?!?)

Who wants to head this up?

Things have been rather quiet; I'm going to be in Amsterdam at ApacheCon,
wondering how many others here plan to be there?  IIRC the last lokahi
incubating release didn't include the mysql flavor, yet.  There was also
Geir's suggestion of further abstration around the backend data store for
various db providers.

Bill

Re: [Fwd: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS]

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.