Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/15 13:43:55 UTC

Fwd: Move KarafEE project to Apache Karaf

Hi,

Can we consider the response from Jean-Louis Monteiro / David Blevins as
enough to start vote about KarafEE project move ?

Regards,

Charles

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Again, to be clean (sorry if I'm a bit maniac ;)), I will start a vote
with [VOTE] in the subject.

I will deal with that today.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Fwd: Move KarafEE project to Apache Karaf

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Charles,

--