Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sairam Yadav Kurumathy <sa...@techaspect.com> on 2017/09/11 04:20:23 UTC

Synonyms update on Solr Cloud.

Hi,

I'm using solr version 6.4.2 and I've started solr using cmd "solr -e cloud
-noprompt" on windows.

I wanted to update synonyms.txt file.

When i ran the cmd "*./server/scripts/cloud-scripts/zkcli.sh -cmd upconfig
-zkhost localhost:9983 -confdir
./server/solr/configsets/data_driven_schema_configs/conf/ -confname
gettingstarted*" using curl in windows.

I've got below error.

 "*Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkCLI*".

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

 Sairam

--

*Disclaimer: *This message and any attachments are solely intended for the
addressee(s). It may also be TechAspect confidential, privileged and / or