Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/08 16:37:16 UTC

mvn dependency:analyze

I would like to add running mvn dependency:analyze as a step in our release
process.  This should be done with both major and minor releases, as it is
very easy to add new direct dependencies without realizing it (when they
were previously transitive dependencies), or to leave around dependencies
that are no longer needed.

Billie

Re: mvn dependency:analyze

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: mvn dependency:analyze

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I was just looking through that yesterday. Since you're taking a look,
I'll defer looking at it again until closer to release.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Re: mvn dependency:analyze

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>.
I feel like that would be very flaky. Reflection can cause some weird
dependency graphs that maven is not able to follow.

Re: mvn dependency:analyze

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@clouderagovt.com>.

Re: mvn dependency:analyze

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I have a few bash one-liners to wget and check the checksums and gpg
sigs, if you need them.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii