Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Avijit Chakraborty <av...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/20 12:47:28 UTC

Kafka JIRA ticket assign access request

Hello Team,

I am a newbie in Kafka. So I would like to contribute to the Kafka project.
Could you please provide the necessary access in JIRA to assign unassigned
tickets to me?

My userName is: *aviprogrammer*

Cheers,
Avijit Chakraborty

Re: Kafka JIRA ticket assign access request

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Marco,

Thanks for your interest. Just added you to the contributors list.

Jun

Posted by Marco Seguri <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,