Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Patrick McGoldrick <el...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/01 08:50:16 UTC

wss4j question

I am looking at that msft example.  It is client only.
 Is there an example of processing the same
UsernameToken tages on the Server.

Specifically, is there a way to pass data to the
implentation class.  In my case I want to verify the
username & password in a handler, using the
UsernameToken structure.  Then based on the good
user/pass, I want to pass a parameter to the endpoint
implementation.

Is there a clean way of doing this, other than
modifying the Soap Envelope body?

     -Patrick McGoldrick