Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by jam7ahi <mi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2012/08/09 14:34:33 UTC

Re: XML Schema include directive not looking in directory relative to the XML Schema file containing the include directive when using CXF 2.6.1 with xerces-J 2.6.2

perhaps you should try another parser or validator? I can recommend
http://www.liquid-technologies.com/xml-editor.aspx this  parser and
http://www.liquid-technologies.com/FreeXmlTools/FreeXmlValidator.aspx this
free xml validator.

Posted by andrewv <an...@melbpc.org.au>.
Hi,

I am unable to change the validator / parser because other software &
libraries in the software I am working on are using, and rely on, Xerces
2.6.2. Therefore, I am specifically interested in knowing how to make this
combination of technologies work together.

Thanks
Andrew