Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by nitesh bhatia <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/25 15:34:46 UTC

Regarding : Roller Apache Site

Hi
I have just started working on Roller. I went through the site and found
following bugs.
1. The right Roller image is hyper linked to apache.org. It should be
roller.apache.org.
2. Their is a typo in name of roller.java.net *project* link in right
section.

In jira their is no section for website update.

--nitesh

--
Nitesh Bhatia
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology

"Life is never perfect. It just depends where you draw the line."

visit:
http://www.awaaaz.com - connecting through music
http://www.volstreet.com - lets volunteer for better tomorrow
http://www.instibuzz.com - Voice opinions, Transact easily, Have fun

Re: Regarding : Roller Apache Site

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nitesh,

Thank you very much for pointing that out.

I fixed these things in SVN trunk:

The changes should show up on the site in a couple of hours.

- Dave