Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bo Gao <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/21 12:41:25 UTC

@Persist field shared in sessions?

Hi

I have a problem with @Persist values.

I use Zone in my page, the zone only shows a number 'count'. And when I click a link in this page, it will plus count by 1 and refresh the zone.

I open 2 same page in safari, (two tabs in one safari window, they have a same sessionid)
I click link in tab1, zone shows '1', then I click link in tab2, the count shows '2' , not '1'.

The Persist value is shared in one session?
What can I do to separate variables in to different tabs with same sessionId?

And When I should use persist, some example?

Thanks.

--
Bo Gao
elivoa@gmail.com