Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/17 19:16:21 UTC

[tobago] Tobago not building

I tried out mvn install on the Tobago trunk and got a javac error.
Does Tobago *require* JDK 1.5?

Also I got a weird warning ...

---
[INFO] Building Maven Apt Plugin
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[WARNING]
        Artifact junit:junit:jar:3.8.1:test retains local scope 'test'
overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or
remove the local scope.

Sean

Re: [tobago] Tobago not building

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Yes, Tobago requires jdk 1.5.

Tobago declares junit as a test dependency and a dependency of a
dependency declares junit as a compile dependency this cause the warning.
This doesn't matter.

Regards

Bernd

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com