Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/14 14:02:54 UTC

need to revisit pull request 3549 in 2.7.2

Folks,

I think we need to revisit pull request 3549 in 2.7.2. In my opinion,
fluent api need to be carefully resigned.

What do you think?

Thanks,
-Ian.

Re: need to revisit pull request 3549 in 2.7.2

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
+1

This pr is very big. I also left some comments under it. This feature
should be considered more clearly.

jun liu <ke...@gmail.com> 于2019年3月15日周五 上午10:54写道:

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 4:28 PM yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, huxing.
>
> Great advice. In the previous review process, I also ignored some issues.
>
> Maybe we need a new label such as: `need-more-review`. When we need more
> reviews, we can mark this pr to remind other committers to review it.

+1 to a label called NEED-MORE-REVIEW. Good idea!

> In addition, I think we need to clarify the meaning of `READY-TO-MERGE`. I
> think there is only one case where we will use this label, which is the
> request that is approved, but this pr has not passed ci.

+1

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Re: need to revisit pull request 3549 in 2.7.2

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about that..

I mean `hi xu`. Wrong name of this statement..

yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com> 于2019年3月15日周五 下午4:33写道:

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi jun,

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
We'd better set up an official protocol for pull request that the whole
community will honor and follow.

Thanks,
-Ian.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.