Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2006/09/09 16:08:39 UTC

Opinion poll - result

Hi,

+1

Malcolm Edgar
Ahmed Mohombe
Nathan Bubna
Henning Schmiedehausen

-1, build a beta instead

Will Glass-Husain

and a "finally get things done" from Geir.

I think that "beta" might be the better name. So I will get "Velocity
1.5 Beta 1" going later today.

	Best regards
		Henning

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia