Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stephane Lecercle <st...@businessobjects.com> on 2003/02/27 18:17:01 UTC

no support for attachments, in Axis 1.1 RC1

Hi,

I am trying to use attachments with Axis.
Here is the simple code I am trying to run :

SOAPMessage message = (SOAPMessage) MessageFactory.newInstance
().createMessage ();
AttachmentPart part = new AttachmentPart (new DataHandler
("coucou","text/plain"));
call.addAttachmentPart (part);

Here the call is created from a Service, which is working fine.
I get the following exception :

java.lang.RuntimeException: No support for attachments

It seems that the Call.addAttachmentPart doesn't work. Is there any option
to turn on to enable the attachments ?
Regards,

Stephane.

Re: no support for attachments, in Axis 1.1 RC1

Posted by Mark Hagger <mh...@m-spatial.com>.
You need to make sure you've got the javax.xml.soap classes in your
classpath.  See the installation documentation of Axis for more details
of the requirement.

Mark

--
Mark Hagger
mark.hagger@m-spatial.com

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan service.