Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Ka...@bmw.de on 2010/11/03 10:36:09 UTC

Work in progress: UDP binding

Hi Etch Developers!
A team at BMW Group Research and Technology is currently working on a UDP binding on the basis of the TCP one and UDP discussions on the website.
We would like to provide the UDP binding to the Etch community as soon as we have a consistent prototype.

Is there anyone else working on a UDP binding?
Is there someone in need for a UDP binding?

Best regards,
Kay Weckemann
BMW Group
Research and Technology

Re: Work in progress: UDP binding

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.
hi kay, cool stuff.

i don't know of any udp work.

we don't currently have a need for such. can you tell us about your
application?

scott out