Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Jason Millard <js...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 19:02:40 UTC

.22 incuabtor vs incubator

Hello.

I'm using Amber to develop an oAuth2 provider.

I went to download some precompiled binaries from:

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/amber/site/0.22-incubating/download.html

Hovering over each of the links, show "incubator" misspelled as "incuabtor".

It's possible to traverse the links, but then when trying to download:

   http://apache.claz.org/incuabtor/amber/binaries/amber-oauth2-authzserver-0.22-incubating.tar.gz

The directories are empty.

Next went to

    http://apache.claz.org/incubator/amber/

And those directories are empty as well.

Thanks,
-- Jason

Re: .22 incuabtor vs incubator

Posted by Jason Millard <js...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thanks for replying. I'm doing a local build for the time being.
That's great news about a release soon!

Thanks,
-- Jason

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Jason and Antonio!

> thanks for reporting the spelling mistake.

indeed, thanks a lot, we will update the site! :)

> I think the reason why you cannot download them yet is because this release is pending approval from IPMCs member (right Simone? in cc ).

Exactly, we are still waiting for a binding vote... let's keep the
finger crossed! :)

Thanks,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/