Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com> on 2006/12/05 15:52:07 UTC

doubt in apache's beehive(http status 404)

hi..
  Thanks carlin, i followed the struture. but again i am getting the same
problem

the structure io followed is,
beehive/
           src/
            web/
                Controller.java
                index.jsp
                resources/
                WEB-INF/
                          lib/
                          tld/
                web.xml

i am using eclipse3.2 and mapped to tomcate 5.5.15 webapps, jdk version is
1.5 and above not 1.6

In webapps i created context called "beehive" and i am mapping to eclipse
where source is there.

now i started my tomcate.in the browser  i gave like this..

http://localhost:8080/beehive/Controller.jpf , when i hit ,i am getting HTTP
Status 404

but i can directly access to index.jsp which should not in beehive. because
controller should
call index.jsp .

so kindly help me..
 if any one not clear my doubt kindly mail me..

thanks
sam