Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Chris Luff <ch...@oracle.com> on 2022/11/23 10:10:17 UTC

Re: [External] : Re: NetBeans talk /using stickers with NetBeans logo

I had a bunch of stuff created for a NetBeans event a few years ago, you may recall. If memory serves, it is fine as long as it is for the benefit of NetBeans awareness and not aligned with a commercial entity. So the t-shirts and stickers I created simply used the logo and nothing else.