Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/06/04 21:31:29 UTC

[Modeler] [VOTE] Proposal: Modeler 1.1 Release

Hi,
I would like to propose a release of the Modeler commons component:
release 1.1.  The latest version of the release notes is available here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/modeler/RELEASE-NOTES-1.1.
txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

There are no open items againast Modeler in the bug database.  I myself
am not a committer for Modeler (I hope I don't need to be in order to be
the release manager -- I'll find out soon enough ;)).

So, please vote ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: [Modeler] [VOTE] Proposal: Modeler 1.1 Release

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
I'm +1 as well .. it's clear that Yoav is "good people" and deserves to be
a committer on commons-modeler.

Craig

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 08:31 PM, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to propose a release of the Modeler commons component:
> release 1.1.  The latest version of the release notes is available here:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/modeler/RELEASE-NOTES-1.1.
> txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
>
> There are no open items againast Modeler in the bug database.  I myself
> am not a committer for Modeler (I hope I don't need to be in order to be
> the release manager -- I'll find out soon enough ;)).
>
> So, please vote ;)

having cut a few commons releases in my time, i would say that it would be
impossible to cut a proper commons release without being a committer for
that component. then again, i suppose the main question is whether the
modeler team believe that the time is right for 1.1 release. if so, then
there are probably ways that this can be done.

- robert