Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mfs <fa...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/21 04:53:05 UTC

Displaying error messages

Guys,

Just wondering as to what other options do we have as far displaying of
error messages are concerned, using Feedbackpanel is one option which is
certainly handly, but lets say what if i want to display an error message
against the corresponding input field (instead of displaying all the
messages in one panel), how would i go about that ?

Thanks in advance and Regards,

F.

Re: Displaying error messages

Posted by John Krasnay <jo...@krasnay.ca>.
On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 08:46:13PM -0700, mfs wrote:

> yeah...because i was wondering i would anyways have to define a seperate html
> file for it anyways even if override it..right..? so might as well define
> create my own panel..
>
> Farhan.

Actually, you don't *have* to supply new HTML when subclassing a
panel. Wicket will just use the superclass's HTML if your subclass
doesn't provide any.

jk

Re: Displaying error messages

Posted by mfs <fa...@gmail.com>.