Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/17 04:24:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.5.1, RC0

Hi,

You can download the release candidate from
http://people.apache.org/~shinichiro/apache-manifoldcf-0.5.1-RC0/
and there is also a tag in svn under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/tags

I've already checked signatures,
run example and run "ant test-dr test-hs".

Thank you,
Shinichiro Abe

[WITHDRAW][VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.5.1, RC0

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.5.1, RC0

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for checking.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.