Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2011/12/01 07:59:19 UTC

Re: Missing reports (was: Re: Incubator Board Report November 2011)

On 2011-11-16 21:53, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> ...I am one of the mentors for NPanday. We did not provide a report this
> month. We apologize for this...

> Do you want us to report next month instead?

I'd say yes, report at the next opportunity.

...If so, I guess I'll need to update this wiki page right?

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

I don't think so, just go back to your normal schedule after the shifted
report.

-Bertrand