Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/09 11:57:38 UTC

User guide missing from 5.2 site menu

It seems that the latest site deploy doesn't show the user guide on the left
menu of the website http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.2-dev/

<http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.2-dev/>Is this on purpose ?
I can't find a link to user guide anywhere else.

Re: User guide missing from 5.2 site menu

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, the new web site is looking great.

--

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/hugopalma>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/hugompalma>

Re: User guide missing from 5.2 site menu

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
We are scrambling to get the new web site up and running; the content you
are looking for is available, temporarily, here:

http://people.apache.org/~uli/tapestry-site/

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 2:57 AM, Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that the latest site deploy doesn't show the user guide on the
> left
> menu of the website http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.2-dev/
>
> <http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.2-dev/>Is this on purpose ?
> I can't find a link to user guide anywhere else.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn