Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shen Shengjun <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/27 20:09:56 UTC

isapi_redirect.dll

Hi, Guys,

This question may not be fully related to Tomcat, but I believe this is the
best
place to seek for valuable helps.

I configured TC3.2.2 with PWS on Win98and get 404 not Found error. Finally
I think that my isapi_redirect.dll file might not be registered correctly. When

I run Regsvr32, a message, as I expected, said that the dll file is loaded, but

the DllRegistryServer is not able to find the entry point. This was done after
PWS unloaded, ie, run pws /stop in dos shell and using PView to check.

I got the dll file from http dlownload using both IE and Netscape in case the
problem described in How-to is the cause.

I tried put isapi_redirect.dll in either TCHome/bin/ or TCHome/bin/win32/i386/
with necessary changes on PWS virtual folder and registry vlaues according.
Any one has some hints on this? Thanks a lot!

Shen

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Re: isapi_redirect.dll

Posted by yilmaz <yi...@hwajet.com.tw>.
hi Shengjun,
have you also already made the necessary modifications on workers.properties
and uriworker.properties files which are under hte conf directory? After you
finish all these , be sure to restart tomcat to make it see the new changes.
hope it helps
cheers :)