Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Ali, Farhan" <Fa...@aig.com> on 2002/07/31 18:09:38 UTC

RE: Schema to XSL:FO

Hi,
  i want to call multiple xsls from one xsl depending upon the user
selection that which xsl he wanna call from jsp. Anybody can help me out.

Thanks
Ali

Re: Schema to XSL:FO

Posted by Chuck Paussa <Ch...@systems.dhl.com>.
This is really an xsl-list question but this is how I do it:

    <xsl:variable name="stylePointer"

select="concat('http://199.41.200.67:8001/getXSLServlet?xslid=',/LineItem/invoiceInfo/styleSheet)"/>

    <xsl:variable name="styleSheet" select="document($stylePointer)"/>

    That gives me an XML document filled with formatting instructions
and I process it over the data XML. You should ask further questions
about these techniques here:

Chuck