Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Douglas <do...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/03 11:15:49 UTC

Doker Image does not Connect to RDP

Hello!

I am totally new to using Apache Guacamole. I installed the Docker images
using:
$ sudo docker run --name some-guacd -d guacamole / guacd
$ sudo docker run --name some-guacamole --link some-guacd: guacd -e $
POSTGRES_DATABASE = guacamole_db -e POSTGRES_USER = postgres -e
POSTGRES_PASSWORD = asus -e POSTGRES_HOSTNAME = 192.168.138.5 -e POSTGRES_
: 8080 guacamole / guacamole
$ sudo docker run --rm guacamole / guacamole /opt/guacamole/bin/initdb.sh
--postgres> initdb.sql
I ran the initdb.sql command on postgres.
I can connect through the browser, and created two connections, one to an
SSH server and one to an MS RDP server.
The SSH server connects and works perfectly.
The connection to the RDP server features:
'Connected to Guacamole. Waiting for response ... '
and right after.
The remote desktop server is currently unreachable. If the problem
persists, please notify your system administrator, or check your system
logs.
Reconnect in xxxx ...
Running
$ sudo docker logs some-guacamole
I get ...
11: 12: 26.880 [http-nio-8080-exec-4] INFO
o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "guacadmin" connected to
connection "2".
Exception in thread "Thread-6" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Message
will not be sent because the WebSocket session has been closed
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.writeMessagePart
(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:424)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendMessageBlock
(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:309)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendMessageBlock
(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:250)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendString
(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:191)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointBasic.sendText
(WsRemoteEndpointBasic.java:37)
at
org.apache.guacamole.websocket.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint.sendInstruction
(GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint.java:152)
at org.apache.guacamole.websocket.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint.access $
200 (GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint.java:53)
at org.apache.guacamole.websocket.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint $ 2.run
(GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint.java:253)
11: 12: 41.907 [http-nio-8080-exec-3] INFO
o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "guacadmin" disconnected from
connection "2". Duration: 15022 milliseconds
11: 12: 57.053 [http-nio-8080-exec-9] INFO
o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "guacadmin" connected to
connection "2".
11: 13: 12.082 [http-nio-8080-exec-6] INFO
o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "guacadmin" disconnected from
connection "2". Duration: 15029 milliseconds
11: 13: 28.179 [http-nio-8080-exec-2] INFO
o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "guacadmin" connected to
connection "2".

Whats wrong in my installation?

Thank you.

DRauber

Re: Doker Image does not Connect to RDP

Posted by Douglas <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello friends!

I installed version 1.0.0 and it was possible to connect as I needed!

Thanks a lot for the help!

DRauber

Posted by Tim Worcester <ti...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Douglas <do...@gmail.com>.