Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by nathan phillips <na...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/22 18:57:30 UTC

Cactus/WebSphere 4.x

I was wondering if anyone is using Cactus with WebSphere 4.x.  If so, have
you had to do anything special with configuring WebSphere or Cactus?

RE: Cactus/WebSphere 4.x

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Nathan,

I'm not using Cactus w/ WAS 4.x myself but I know there are several
persons who are using it. You might want to have a look at the
Cactus/WSAD article that Sheldon has written (see the Resource section
on the Cactus web site for the link).

In practice it is very simple and very similar from one app server to
another. You simply need to package your app in a WAR/EAR (EAR if you're
testing EJBs). You can check the Sample application that is delivered as
part of the Cactus distribution. You should also read the "Getting
Started" section on the Cactus web site.

Do you have any specific issue/question ?

Cheers,
-Vincent