Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Rama Ramakrishnan <ra...@ess-home.com> on 2006/06/21 20:37:12 UTC

ReconnectOnError Syntax

Log4net Users:

Can anyone clarify the exact syntax for the Appender for the attribute
"Reconnectonerror".  The two syntaxes that I see are ...

1.

<param name="reconnectonerror" value="true" />

2.

<reconnectonerror value="true" />

Thanks

Rama K.

Re: ReconnectOnError Syntax

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
These are identical:

 <param name="reconnectonerror" value="true" />
 <reconnectonerror value="true" />

The param syntax was introduced first(?) and is more common in older
releases of log4net.