Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Koller, Shmuel" <Sh...@bmc.com> on 2003/10/27 19:25:52 UTC

XML to Java at run-time

I am looking at Java Binding tool for developing WebServices - incoming as
SOAP/XML
to be translated at runtime to  loading/calling of pre-written
classes/handlers.
In other words, I am looking for so called mapped binding (mapping only at
run time, without code pre-generation).

In a sense - that will be like loading classes/calling instances - driven by
XML instance acting as a flow control.

The input XML is 100% schema based, I understand XMLBeans uses xsd as well
at run time -
the basic question is what can be done wit XML instance without
pre-generation of XMLObject classes.

Quick and Castor are said to support mapped binding to "your code".
Can anyone discuss/point how much XMLBeans plays in this arena ?

Shmuel Koller, BMC