Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2003/08/13 03:05:04 UTC

[ATTN ALL COMMITTERS] Apache Wiki

Hi All,

I'm one of the moderators of the ApacheWiki, if not the "root moderator" of
sorts.  Since you guys are so prolific, I'd like to make 1 or more of the
geronimo committers a WikiAdmin to help monitor and oversee the J2EE/**
pages.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?WikiAdmin

You don't have many responsibilities primarily:

* correct the occasional vandalism
* delete SandBox cruft
* prevent plagiarism
* delete offensive material (things that might get the foundation in
trouble)
* deal with the occasional inquiry

If you're interested just drop me a mail or mail wikidiffs@apache.org
(subscribe first).  This is only open to committers of the project (or those
on the proposal) ATM.  Everyone can obviously help by correcting materials
that aren't compliant with
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?WikiBestPractices and
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheWikiConventions

WikiAdmin's get boundless power including the ability to delete pages
entirely.  And generally I try and get them an account on nagoya just in
case.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

-Andy