Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/30 16:55:26 UTC

How to build genesis until assembly plugin beta-4 is released

I saw some odd behavior with the release candidate for the assembly
plugin beta-4 (source archives are being built twice) so I committed
changes in genesis that rely on this version to make it easier for
people to reproduce.

So if you want to build genesis trunk (needed for g. trunk) you need
to make the staging repo available such as by adding it to your nexus
repo list and released group.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-035

thanks
david jencks

Re: How to build genesis until assembly plugin beta-4 is released

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Does the beta-4 work correctly now ? What is the expected behavior in
building geneisis with beta-4?
What does "source archives are being built twice" mean? While building the
genesis on my machine, I did not see any odd thing (Maybe I missed
something)
Ivan

--
Ivan

Re: How to build genesis until assembly plugin beta-4 is released

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,