Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/04 15:43:56 UTC

Re: Help : How to disable recording for room by soap api ?

you need to use this method:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings-webservice/apidocs/org/apache/openmeetings/webservice/UserWebService.html#setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURLAndRecFlag(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.Long,%20int,%20int,%20int)

room option is currently ignored :(
will be fixed in 3.0.4

--
WBR