Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2022/11/09 18:31:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Yi Hu

Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new
committer: Yi Hu (yhu@apache.org)

Yi started contributing to Beam in early 2022. Yi's contributions are very
diverse! I/Os, performance tests, Jenkins, support for Schema logical
types. Not only code but a very large amount of code review. Yi is also
noted for picking up smaller issues that normally would be left on the
backburner and filing issues that he finds rather than ignoring them.

Considering their contributions to the project over this timeframe, the
Beam PMC trusts Yi with the responsibilities of a Beam committer. [1]

Thank you Yi! And we are looking to see more of your contributions!

Kenn, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Yi Hu