Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Hardika Catur S <ha...@solusi247.com.INVALID> on 2016/08/27 01:45:14 UTC

Status Collection Down

Hi,

I find problems in collection status in apache solr,
when solr restart some collection status to "down". It happened at
server 00 and 01.
how to turn some of the collection??

Please help me to find a solution.

Thanks,
Hardika CS.

Re: Status Collection Down

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please review:

There isn't nearly enough information here to even begin to help. And have
you looked at the Solr logs for the replicas that are down to try to
diagnose the underlying issue?

Best,
Erick