Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm> on 2006/02/23 14:46:53 UTC

[m2] Cannot download plexus-compilers

Hi all,

I am trying to setup different compilers -- so far I tried csharp and
jikes without success.

I have this pom.xml:

<project>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
      <artifactId>plexus-compiler-jikes</artifactId>
      <!-- checked inside ibiblio and it exists -->
      <version>1.3</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <compilerId>jikes</compilerId>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
</project>

M2 says:

Downloading:
http://www.ibiblio.net/pub/packages/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plex
us-compiler-jikes/1.3/plexus-compiler-jikes-1.3.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
Downloading:
http://www.ibiblio.net/pub/packages/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plex
us-compiler-jikes/1.3/plexus-compiler-jikes-1.3.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)

(the same happens for csharp)

Please help,
Adrian.

P.S. I tried to add ibiblio mirrors to my ~/.m2/settings.xml without help.