Posted to user@struts.apache.org by as as <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/16 18:43:33 UTC

Re: logic:iterate

Daniel,

A litle bit more info on what the columns are holding...
becuase can you make them rows...then logic:iterate is easy to use...

-Sam.

Daniel <da...@top-it.com.br> wrote:
How can I make to print 3 coluns for line with iterate, the modulos is a ArrayList populate with myBean (atributes:modulo_nome,modulo_path) objects , the problem is divide it in 3 coluns for line.Here my source code :

" parameter="0">

" parameter="0">

cheers
Daniel S.
Do you Yahoo!?

Re: logic:iterate

Posted by Daniel <da...@top-it.com.br>.
          <%int rest=3;%>
          <logic:iterate id="listModulos" name="modulos" indexId="index" >
              <% int line = index.intValue() % 3; %>

              <%=linha%>

              <logic:equal name="<%=line%>" value="<%=rest%>" >
                 Printed <br>
              </logic:equal>

              <logic:notEqual name="<%=line%>" value="<%=rest%>" >
                 Printed
              </logic:notEqual>

          </logic:iterate>

How can I compare line with rest, what atributes I need to use, at the
logic:notEqual I don't need bean information, I just need compare line value
with rest value, if line value is zero jump for the other line.

cheers
Daniel S.